Peptide-based drug design
Publisher: American Chemical Society in Washington, DC
Written in English
- Peptide drugs -- Physiological transport.,
- Peptide drugs -- Metabolism.,
- Peptides -- pharmacokinetics.,
- Drug Design.,
- Drug Delivery Systems.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
|Statement||Michael D. Taylor, Gordon L. Amidon, editors.|
|Series||ACS professional reference book|
|Contributions||Taylor, Michael D., 1954-, Amidon, Gordon L.|
|LC Classifications||RS431.P38 P454 1995|
|The Physical Object|
|Pagination||xviii, 567 p. :|
|Number of Pages||567|
|LC Control Number||94040969|
- Proceedings of the Bath & District Branch.
- theorem of Pythagoras
- Devils heaven
- The Modula-2 Software Component Library
- Relative Homological Algebra (De Gruyter Expositions in Mathematics)
- Hunting, fishing, canoe trips in Canada.
- GRAPHTEC CORP.
- Fuentes Conversations With Audio Cd And Cdrom Plus Workbook/labmanual 3rd Edition Plus Tuten Fuentes:Lectura 3rd Edition
- essential Descartes
- family of Pascual Duarte.
- Violence and the labor movement
- Report of Asia Youth Resource Conference I, Kabanjahe, North Sumatra, Indonesia, 26 November-10 December 1979.
- The Blue Egg
- Happy Computers essentials guide to Windows NT Administration.
- An application of an econometric model to describe the behavior of buyers and sellers
- The Order of St. Michael and St. George in Malta, and Maltese Knights of the British Realm
- origins of the Wolverhampton Trades Council.
- Conference in the Matter of Pollution of the Interstate Waters of the Upper Mississippi River, St. Paul, Minnesota, February 8, 1964.
- News from Thrush Green
- Rogets II
Peptide-based drug design Download PDF EPUB FB2
This book gives practical advice to the most important steps in peptide-based drug development such as isolation, purification, characterization, interaction with targets, structural analysis, Author: Laszlo Otvos.
application of click chemistry in peptide-based drug design. We highlight how triazoles formed by. click reactions have been used for mimicking peptide and disulfide bonds, building secondary.
This book focuses on peptides as drugs, a growing area of pharmaceutical research and development. It helps readers solve problems of discovering, developing, producing, and delivering peptide-based drugs. This book answers these questions with a holistic story from molecules to medicine, combining the themes of design, synthesis and clinical applications of peptide-based therapeutics and biomarkers.